Sunday, January 3, 2016

For ME 2016 is the year of JESUS - Love, Light, Live, Learn, Laugh

It is the beginning of a brand new year! In looking over last year, there are a few things I would change - about myself! So this is the year I am going to do just that - change myself!  Today, I decided that 2016 is the year of God for me!  I am going to LOVE more, share His LIGHT, live as He made me to LIVE, LEARN about Him and from Him, and LAUGH through every day!  I am going to find my JOY in JESUS and I am going to share that JOY with EVERYONE I see!  I will love the unlovable, light the dark days we live in, live in the present - not the past or future, learn what I can do to help others, and laugh - at myself, and with others - and smile at the unsmiling.  

I understand I cannot do any of this on my own.  I need Jesus to help me.  I accepted my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ into my heart years ago, but I have learned that it is a daily battle to keep my eyes on Him.  I will pray, read His word, share His glory, ask for forgiveness, and change my ways to glorify Him!!  I will listen to what He speaks to me, do what He asks of me, and share how He changes me!!  I will put Him first, let him lead me, and ask him to hold onto me!!  I will have pain, sadness, sickness and heartache, but I will have Comfort, Peace, Joy and Love! I will have JESUS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment