Sunday, December 13, 2015

Prayers of the Past #2

June 24, 2015
I am having mixed feelings about next week.  The weekend is easier; I don't wait, wonder and worry if DCS is going to call me.  During the week, I wait, wonder and worry.  I want them to call me.  I miss not having children or a child in my home.  I wish they would call with a baby, but then again I am afraid that it is not God's will for them to call.  So Lord, I am having huge issues here.  I trust you and love you and pray for your will to be done in my life.  At the same time, I want a baby.  A baby I can adopt and keep until they get on their own.  A baby to raise and shower with love and teach about you.  I am going to get past my wants and be happy with your will.  The plans you have for me are wonderful and much more than I can imagine.  I praise you and worship you and only want to honor you.


No comments:

Post a Comment